Friday, October 22, 2010

The Official Tuco Comics Launch!





I can't believe it's finally almost here, but tomorrow brings us the Halifax Pop Explosion 'Zine Fair, and with it, the official launch of TUCO COMICS! I'll be there from 11 to 5 selling copies of SCENESTER: THE INEVITABLE COLLECTED EDITION (which, granted, has been on sale now for a couple of days already), and the first two issues of SLAM-A-RAMA, in full glorious colour! I'll be at the Strange Adventures table with my partner in crime and minicomics, Sean Jordan (AKA the Wordburglar), who'll be selling the first issue of his comic SNAKOR'S PIZZA (which I inked and lettered!), as well as Wordburglar vinyl from a few years back (which I provided the artwork for, back when I barely knew my way around Photoshop). We'll have a few other minicomics from our nefarious past on sale as well, so stop by, say hello, and for gosh's sake, buy some stuff from us! It's on, motherfathers!


PS If for some reason you can't make it tomorrow, all of these comics and more will be available at all three Strange Adventures locations in the days to come! And stay tuned for further updates about upcoming TUCO COMICS releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment